Thursday, April 19, 2007

The Worst Day... Ever

I should have known when I I looked outside and saw all the rain and wind that it was going to be a difficult day. It was myself, Josh, Gabe, Jay and Courtney at Union Hall, ready to roll. I won't suffer through the details again, so needless to say, we lost both of our games that day agains Che Palle and The Mighty Mud Skippers. Here are the pics:








But to be honest with you, it's perfectly fine. I still believe we're one of the strongest teams at Union Hall. We beat the top two Finalists last year in the regular season, and for those teams that beat us this year, that will only throw them off guard when we play them in the Finals.

GO BALLS!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rain, wind, sleet, snow, it would've made no difference. The better teams won...handily. Big ole' slice of humble pie to "Union Hall's Premiere Bocce Team"

DrummStyle said...

Bring it :)