Wednesday, January 3, 2007

An email from Lady Bocce

So, as you may or may not know, I get all my info on Union Hall from a mass email list that is sent to me by Lady Bocce. Here is her most recent email. It proclaims to answer questions, but all it really does is assure us that bocce is still on for the Spring... Damn right it is!

----
Hi there!

I hope you're all recovered from NYE and having a grand old time getting back into the swing of things at work, etc.

I've had a few queries regarding the upcoming season, so let me quell any fears and ignite anticipation by declaring: There will be more bocce in 2007. Soonish. It will be more exciting than ever!

Anyway, we haven't worked out anything solid yet, ie, start dates, schedule, number of teams... but the same days (Sat, Sun & Mon) will be league-friendly. As soon as we get our shit together, I'll be sending out the alert and you can register yourselves.

As always, let me know if you have any questions.

Yours,

Lady Bocce
---

So basically you're telling me to hurry up and wait. Thanks again for more confusion, Union Hall. Sigh.

1 comment:

Dave said...

Hoping someone there can help me out...

My name is Dave, and I've been trying to contact "Lady Bocce". I signed up for the league that starts this weekend, but haven't heard anything back...

I'm just trying to contact her, to see if my team is playing. Do you know anyway, other than the unionhall@aol.com address to reach her?

Has your team been contacted?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Dave
davefriedman607@gmail.com