Friday, January 5, 2007

The New Season Begins

Hey guys, so the new season is on. I have submitted our entry. The league will begin the weekend of 1/27 and end the weekend of 4/14. Finals are the weekends of 4/28 and 5/5. I have suggested Sunday again, so supposedly our first game might be the 28th of January.

There is a $20 fee for a team to sign up now, which they are doing to make sure each team is a little more serious and won't drop out halfway through. It would be nice if everyone pitched in $2 for the team signup. I won't be there for the first game as I don't get back until February 1st, so someone will have to cover us for the first weekend, and I will reimburse them when I return.

So there you have it. Another chance to show this league how to play some fucking bocce. I want to hear some suggestions for the team award for the best player of the game. Check out the "Plenty Good Award" in the right hand column for details.

Let's bring it!

1 comment:

Me said...

This blog is so freakin' cute!